TC2000 v12.4 (Mac/PC)
Enable Microsoft Silverlight plugin
This article describes how to enable Microsoft Silverlight in various browsers. Use if repeatedly prompted to install Silverlight. If you are unable to install the out of browser version of TC2000 on a PC make sure silverlight is set to enabled in Internet Explorer, if you receive an error message when trying to install on a Mac click here.
Enable Silverlight in Internet Explorer
- Click on "tools" or "Settings".
- Select "Manage add-ons".
- Select "Toolbars and extensions".
- Set Show: to "all add-ons"
- Scroll to Microsoft Silverlight and set to enabled
Enable Silverlight in Safari
- Open Safari and go to www.tc2000.com
- Click on "Safari" in the menu bar and go to "Preferences".
- Click on the "Security" tab.
- Locate Internet Plug-ins and click on "Manage Website Settings" button to the right.
- Click on the Silverlight Plug-in on the Left.
- Locate www.tc2000.com in the list of websites.
- Click on the menu to the right and set to "Allow"
- Click "Done".
Enable Silverlight in Chrome
- Type "chrome://plugins/“ in the address bar.
- Scroll to Silverlight and set to enabled.
Enable Silverlight in FireFox
- Select “Tools”.
- Select "add-ons".
- Select the "plugins" tab on the left
- Scroll to Silverlight and select "Always Activate"
|To place an order by phone please call 1-800-776-4940...or 1-919-294-1111|